Makeup products can be as crucial to your finished look as the clothing you wear. In fact, it really is more important. We have all spotted women who had no clue about how to apply [amazon_textlink asin=’B00PGQYEUK’ text=’eye shadow’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’ikavi-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’9cf68a06-cf22-11e7-8f70-17c6e8be497d’]. But additionally, I have seen women that understand how to put it on properly and they look breathtaking. You want to be beautiful. We’ll give you some top recommendations to help you do that.
Great news – putting your eyeshadow very difficult at all. It is all just a matter of choosing the best method for your individual style. Do not stress if it takes several tries to get it right. Take a look at below:
1. Always use a base coat on your eyelid. This provides a good base work with.
2. Blend, blend, then mix quite. I am unable to stress this step enough. Do an experiment. Blend one eye, then use the brush and apply color to the other eye. You will immediately know what I’m talking about, and never forget to blend once again.
3. If you want a dramatic look, take your eyeshadow brush, wet it, tap it into the shadow then apply eyeshadow to your eye. This gives a much deeper, more dramatic color.
4. When you have blue eyes, wear purple, violet, taupe, grey, blue, and black colored.
5. For those who have green eyes, wear purple, violet, woodland green, brown, and khaki.
6. For those who have brown eyes, use, champagne, copper, brown, apricot, khaki, and beige.
7. Most can put on a navy blue, powder-blue, and charcoal. Fun colors consist of gold.
8. Apply a lighter shade towards the inner corner of the eye to make eyes appear younger.
9. If you would like to use light and dark colors, apply lighter toward the inner corner and a darker color close to the outer corner.
10. Rehearse and soon you will be skilled in eyeshadow technology. As your skills perfect, the makeup will look more natural and advanced.
11. Apply the dark shadow only into the crease of the eyelid. Apply the medium tone just beneath the eyelid crease to your eyebrow bone.
12. Emphasize across the brow bone with a light color.
So there you have it. Add these top steps to what you already know. Do not forget that while practicing these steps, note what works best for you.